Saturday, December 21, 2013

Gift Tags and a Closing Sale

Hey Crafty Friends -

As most of you probably know There She Goes is closing shop soon. TSG has been one of my favorite companies to design for over the years. As a farewell, I blogged a bit on the TSG blog yesterday and shared a fun gift tag project. But I wanted to share the project here too:

BeMerryTagsWithGiftCards_DanielleLounds

In the glassine envelopes I have placed a gift card. So these beauties double as a tag and a gift card holder.

BeMerryTagsWithGiftCards_XCloseup_DanielleLounds

I also wanted to let you know that the remaining sets in the TSG store are now 50% off.  There are many great stamp sets, including the Be Merry set that I illustrated and used on these tags. :)

TSGClosingSale

2 comments:

  1. So cute!!! Sad they are closing :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you email me and let me know where is the site that is closing. The products that are available..Thank you, Cheri
    Cheribear4@aol.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)