Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Best day evah!

Hello -

I’m sneaking in late tonight to share a card with an image I colored a few weeks ago. It has been sitting in a pile with a few other images and I finally had the crafty urge to turn it into a card. BestDayEvahFairy_A_DanielleLounds

The image is Patches the Fairy digi stamp from Saturated Canary that I added to my collection a while back. I colored her with Copic markers and Copic Spica Pens and added Diamond Stickles to her wings. The sentiment is from the Slang Gang set by Paper Smooches – I do so love a good sentiment set!

BestDayEvahFairy_BCloseup_DanielleLounds

I threw together some fun embellishments to add detail but kept the rest of the layout simple since the image was so big.

BestDayEvahFairy_CCloseup_DanielleLounds

That’s it from me tonight – have a good one!

1 comment:

Anna Jasiolek said...

Lovely, magical card, so beautifully colored! Thank you for your inspiration!
Anna xxx