Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year

Hello everyone –

2013 was a busy year with a ton of design work and I enjoyed it greatly; I even dabbled with illustrating a couple of stamp sets. This year my crafty goal is to *relax*. I’ve pared down my design team commitments and I’m going to try to keep it that way so I will have more flexibility with my schedule. I may even have time to make a dent in my project wish list, some of which are bigger projects for interior d├ęcor. I really want to build a frame backed with chicken wire. Maybe, just maybe, this will be the year to do it!

While I’m looking forward to working on new projects I thought it would be fun to share some of my favorite projects from 2013.

January – Happy Winter.

February – Thankful for your Friendship

March – Nicest Thoughts Tag

April – Gnome Friend says “Hi!”

May – Bunny Birthday Greetings

June – ConGRADulations

July – Have a Purrfect Day!

August – Embark on a New Journey

August #2 – A Spooky Box

September – Laptop Lucy

October – Dashing Through the Snow

November – Warm Wishes Tags

December – Dictionary Ornament

I hope you enjoyed the flashbacks. Wishing you a fabulous 2014!

1 comment:

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)