Saturday, February 1, 2014

C4C221: With a little help…

Hello Crafty Friends -

I have a fun guest designing gig for February – joining the crazies over at Crazy 4 Challenges for their weekly challenge.

This week’s challenge, C4C221, is to use Purple, Blue, and Green and for an added twist to include stripes.

C4C_Jan1_DanielleLounds

I didn’t have a perfect designer paper for this one so I created my own background using Distress Reinkers and some White Linen Dylusions Ink Spray applied to watercolor paper. It was messy, but I like it.

C4C_Jan1_DanielleLounds_2

The sentiment is from Chalkboard Wisdom (Artistic Outpost) and I used a strip of designer paper from Happy Go Lucky (Fancy Pants). To finish I added a few iridescent sequins and a bit of crinkle ribbon (May Arts).

That’s it for me… for now… I’ll be back with more inspiration in a few hours. In the meantime, head over to the Crazy 4 Challenges Blog for more colorful inspiration.

4 comments:

  1. love the background you created for this Danielle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the background effect, Danielle! Adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful background and card! So glad to have you with us this month!

    ReplyDelete
  4. your sponged bkgd is fabulous....what an eye catching card

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)