Saturday, February 8, 2014

C4C222: Love you Fur-ever!

Hello – it is time for another Crazy 4 Challenges: #222. This week it is all about LOVE and a touch of GLITTER. And given my love for the sparkly stuff, I used only a teeny tiny bit of it on my card with the glittery enamel dots. Oh the horrors. I did however add some lace, designer paper, die cut mini ticket border, and a little piece of washi tape. Hopefully that redeems me in the eyes of the Glitter Patrol. LOL.

LoveYouFurever_DanielleLounds 

The sweet image is from the Furever stamp set (The Greeting Farm) and was colored with Copic markers. The designer paper is from the Love Me paper pad from My Mind’s Eye – I think this pad has been in my collection for a while but I love it a ton.

LoveYouFurever_Z_DanielleLounds

As mentioned before there are glittery enamel dots (My Mind’s Eye), die cut Mini Ticket Border (My Favorite Things), washi tape (Doodlebug), and a bit of lace trim.

LoveYouFurever_Y_DanielleLounds

Leave some love and let me know what you think of this card. :)

3 comments:

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)