Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Some exciting news!

Hello my friends!

I have some fun news to announce today. I’m joining the SugarPea Designs team as a Project Pea for the next four months! I was delighted to accept when I received the invite from Wendy and I can’t wait to share some projects using their delightful stamp sets.

SPDIntro_HelloDragon_A_DanielleLounds

Of course I had to dust off my Copics and make a card to share with you today. I used the fun Blow Me Away stamp set to make a bright hello card.

SPDIntro_HelloDragon_B_DanielleLounds

After coloring the little dragon with my markers I added some shimmer by painting various areas with a Clear Wink of Stella Glitter Pen. Instead of stamping a sentiment I used a small clothespin that came stamped with a “hello” sentiment. I added some designer paper, a couple of die cut clouds, a bit of twine, and some sequins. All of my favorite things on one card.

SPDIntro_HelloDragon_C_DanielleLounds

Thanks so much for stopping by. I’ve heard a rumor about a little giveaway so if you haven’t visited the SugarPea Designs Blog you may want to.

Have a good day!

29 comments:

  1. This is such a cute card, Danielle! Love the sparkle on the dragon! Happy to be designing with you!
    Smiles,
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! This dragon is too cute! Love your work!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card so many cute elements

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!! I just absolutely love this dragon!!! Your card is so absolutely adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on being selected for the team! I love all the fun elements on your card...clothespin, clouds, sequins! It's all so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just too cute for words…I adore that clothes pin! I'm thrilled to pieces to have you be a part of SPD!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations!!! Love you card, and the dragon is so cute...

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cute and I love the embellishments you used. Welcome to the SugarPea family!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really love this dragon and how you colored her! Congrats on the new assignment. I look forward to your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations! I adore this card! Such fabulous details and I love the sentiment pin!
    <3 Emily L.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your coloring is just fabulous - such a cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your cut card. Congrats on the Sweet Pea DT.

    ReplyDelete
  13. A. Dor. A. Ble!!!! I love the little clouds on here! The whole thing is to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is just the cutest card Danielle. Happy to work with you on the DT.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my! What a cutie patootie with his kite. Great coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats!! What a super cute and fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulations for snapping up the best job in the world. Really looking forward to seeing all your creative talent. A great match of stamps and designer!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congrats! Love your little dragon - the coloring is great and I love the touch of sparkle. Thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congratulations. cute card--I like the design and your coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congrats on joining the SPD team! Your card is super cute! Great layout and I love that twine detail. Can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Very cute! Love how you colored the dragon! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Congrats on joining the DT! Absolutely adorable and love the design you created.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Super cute card! Good luck with the DT.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Congratulations! Your card is too cute for words!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Congratulations on making the Design Team! I can totally see why! Your card is just precious! That is the sweetest dragon I've ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  27. This card is so cute. I really love the dragon. Wonderfully inspirational. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Adorable! Love the added clothes pin! Oh and congrats!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)