Saturday, March 22, 2014

C4C228: Happy Trails

Hello!

After my last couple of projects I thought you might like to see a simper card. One that has plenty of pretty designer paper. I made this fun card for this week’s challenge at Crazy for Challenges: #228 Anything Goes – just make a card! It is so easy that I just know you will play along.

C4CAnythingGoes_HappyTrails_A_DanielleLounds

I paired the Happy Trails stamp set with the Into the Woods designer paper pad; both are from Lawn Fawn. I based my layout on this week’s Retro Sketches challenge: #106.

C4CAnythingGoes_HappyTrails_BCloseup_DanielleLounds

I kept it simple but did add a touch of Glossy Accents to the car windows and added some to the little hearts, as well as a dash of glitter.

For more fabulous samples, head over to the C4C Blog! Below are links to the Inspiration Emporium for some of the products that I used.

4 comments:

  1. This caught my eye right away - how adorable! Love the window accent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card! That little caravan is adorable, makes me think of summer holiday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so fun Danielle...that little red bug is super cute with the fancy windows!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg! Love this card!!!! I just love lawn fawn dies. You should definitely check out our challenge blog at www.vssweetideas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)