Saturday, March 15, 2014

Celebrate… the end of winter

Hello hello!

It has been another loooooong week so I haven’t been posting much here. I did however find a bit of time to make a card for this week’s Crazy 4 Challenges challenge #227 and to bake Carrot Cupcakes with Fluffy Lemon-Butter Frosting. And they were goooooood – the weather on Wednesday when I had my urge to bake? HORRIBLE. Took almost an hour to drive into work. Grouch grouch grouch!

However winter is almost over and the card I’m posting today is all in celebration of that! Even though I still need my boots and a winter coat I’m gearing up to party happy when it ends! Until then I will stay stocked up on hot chocolate.

C4C227CelebrateTheEndOfWinter_A_DanielleLounds

This week’s challenge is a sketch. And for a twist we want you to include some green. After all, it is almost St. Patrick’s Day!

C4C227

And here is a closeup… this will be my expression when I can finally put away the winter gear!

C4C227CelebrateTheEndOfWinter_BCloseup_DanielleLounds

P.S. Images are Latte – digital (Saturated Canary) and Happy Birthday (Paper Smooches).

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely adore your coloring of this cheerful stamp! Great layout and fabulous colors. Thank you for an inspiration!
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)