Saturday, March 1, 2014

NON2: Birthday Unicorns

Hello! Guess what?! It is time for another Naughty or Nice Challenge! This week we are all about birthdays. Make it sweet or let your inner mischief maker loose!

Non2_FartingUnicorn_A_DanielleLounds

For my card, I was inspired by the unicorn from the Spectrum stamp set (Paper Smooches). But I needed the perfect sentiment, so I created one myself and printed it out. Tee hee.

NaughtyOrNiceChallenge2

I created a rainbow behind the unicorn using a stamp from Positive Strokes (Paper Smooches) and stamping it multiple times, in different colors of Distress Ink, on watercolor paper. To blur the colors, I spritzed with water and then heat set.

Non2_FartingUnicorn_B_DanielleLounds

For more snarky fun, head over to the Naughty or Nice Challenges blog.

5 comments:

  1. EEEK! Hilarious! So cutte and you can't go wrong with fart jokes. LOL Love your rainbow. BTW, is it scratch and sniff? xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards freaking awesome! Love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved the card...the sentiment cracked me up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh my....this is "freakin' great" (to quote one of your other cards)...he he. So funny! Lovin' it! xx Becky

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)