Saturday, April 5, 2014

C4C230: Veggies

With Spring arriving, it is time to think about planting a garden. Or if you are like me, just a pot or two of peppers. And speaking of gardens, this week’s Crazy 4 Challenges theme is to use Veggies! Be sure to head over to the C4C blog for more details on the challenge and to see more samples.

C4CVeggies_A_DanielleLounds

For my card I used the Anna Wight – Farm Fresh cling set from Whipper Snapper Designs to create a layered scene. The little cobs of corn in the trailer take care of the veggies on my project.

I used quite a few dimensionals and dimensional tape to add some depth to the scene.

C4CVeggies_BCloseup_DanielleLounds

Hope you like today’s card! Let me know what you think in the comments. Smile

6 comments:

  1. A cute card. Love the farm feel. Spent part of my childhood getting my hands dirty. Still do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adorable little scene you created. Love it! I'm happy to get to join the C4C this month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what an absolutely perfect set to use for the 'veggie' challenge....such a sweet little scene

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable little scene. Love how you used the big circle to frame your scene... great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Danielle,
    I recently came across your blog just by a sheer chance and am so thankful for discovering it.
    You create fabulous cards...♥
    Must tell you that I -somewhat- cased this one of yours, for a farm swap I am partecipating in...
    Absolutly adorable...Thank you for your creative inspirations! ♥

    http://www.paola-sama.blogspot.ca/2014/04/down-on-farm.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)