Saturday, April 19, 2014

C4C232: Wish Big

Hello! Time for another crazy challenge. This week the crazies have a sketch to inspire you: Crazy 4 Challenges 232 – Sketch.

I’ve been pretty bad about sending birthday cards this year, maybe if I have a stash of cute ones I will do better. Maybe <wink>. So here is a cheerful one that uses the Birthday Tags Stamp Set (Lawn Fawn) and some fun Knee Highs - Basic Grey designer paper.

C4C232BirthdayTag_A_DanielleLounds

Here is the sketch that my card is based on. I switched up the main oval panel to a tag and adjusted the position of the accent layers a bit. Of course I also added another layer for the card base. I do that a lot. LOL.

C4C232 (1)

For embellishment I used various colors of enamel dots. Love them. A lot. Used a prima flower and added some Tim Holtz Jute String.

C4C232BirthdayTag_BCloseup_DanielleLounds

Thanks for visiting and I hope you have a great day!

5 comments:

  1. Saw this over at Crazy for Challenges. I love love love your tag card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey i am for the first time here. I found this board and I in finding It truly helpful & it helped me out much. I am hoping to offer one thing again and aid others such as you aided me...Cccam Server

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great patterns and design, Danielle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job with the sketch..love the results!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the repeated flag/chevron patterns...cool card

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)