Saturday, April 26, 2014

C4C233: April Showers bring May Flowers

Hello crafty friends -

Another Saturday, another crazy challenge! This week the crazy ladies at Crazy 4 Challenges are challenging you to make a card/project that includes both rain and flowers.

For my project the rain is implied by the puddle and umbrella. The flower is a bit more obvious. ;)

C4C233_PlayingInTheRain_A_DanielleLounds

The image is from the A La Mode – The Rainbow Will Come set (My Favorite Things) and was colored with Copic markers. The “life is good” sentiment is from Tim Holtz - CMS155 Simple Sayings (Stampers Anonymous) and the numbers that you see here and there are actually remnant rubs: Tim Holtz - Life Quotes (Idea-ology).

I took my colors from the designer paper – Knee Highs (Basic Grey) and just added black and white.

C4C233_PlayingInTheRain_BCloseup_DanielleLounds

Quite a few little embellishments here and there. Prima flower. Glittery enamel dots from My Mind’s Eye. Polka dot ribbon from May Arts. For a final touch a bit of film strip ribbon from the Idea-ology line.

C4C233_PlayingInTheRain_CCloseup_DanielleLounds

Hope you enjoyed my card today. Make sure to head over to the Crazy 4 Challenges Blog to see more delightful inspiration.

2 comments:

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)