Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Taylored Expressions: Cherish Every Moment

Hello hello! I have a bit of exciting news to share today, although some of you may have already heard. The news? I am illustrating for Taylored Expressions! So incredibly excited!

After much work behind the scenes, today I get to share the first images! I’m delighted to join the team today and share a sample using one of the sets.

The first a la carte is Cherish Every Moment, featuring a handwritten sentiment and a couple of doodled flowers. I have another a la carte debuting this month, but I’ll save that sample for Thursday.

CherishEveryMoment_TagSamples_2DanielleLounds

For my sample today I made a mixed media tag… and a couple of friends to keep the first tag company. But in different colors.

To create the background I covered manilla tags with some drywall joint tape and then applied white embossing paste. After it dried I spritzed the tags with Dylusions Ink Spray, misted with water, and removed the excess ink by blotting with a paper towel.

CherishEveryMoment_TagSamples_1DanielleLounds

A little paper, diecut border (Star Border die), Black Doodlebug Sprinkles, and twine were the perfect accents.

The flower image was stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black and colored with Copic markers. I added Glossy Accents and a bit of glitter here and there. Sentiment was stamped in Archival Jet Black ink on the tag.

CherishEveryMoment_TagSamples_3DanielleLounds

Hope you like the new stamps and I’d love to hear your thoughts on them. Feel free to leave a comment. Oh, and there are prizes…

TECircleLogoPartyHat1Taylored Expressions is celebrating Release Week with some fabulous giveaways! Visit the TE Blog each Sneak Peek Day this week for details on how you can enter to win.

And for more inspiration, check out these talented ladies:

10 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS, my friend!! Such a wonderful addition to the TE artists! Big hugs to ya!! ♥ -Anna.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to you!!! Your stamps are AWESOME & your tags are fab!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous tags, Danielle! Congrats on your new adventure... LOVE your doodles and can't wait to play with them more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on becoming a TE illustrator - I love the image!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! Love these tags and the great colors with the Coptic markers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this doodled look, and your coloring of it is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so excited for you! this is awesome and I love your tags. the color and texture is fabulous and so is that stamp! can't wait to see the other one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay!!!! Congrats!!! I got one of your sets from TSG and can't wait to see what you've come up with now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome, Danielle and Congratulations! Love the tags you created and the stamp, coloured so perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so excited for you, Danielle! Your illustrations are so awesome and I had so much fun with them! Love this one, especially! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)