Thursday, April 3, 2014

You wonderful thing!

Hello Crafty Friends – It is Release Day at Taylored Expressions and I’m back to share a couple of samples using the second a la carte image that I illustrated: You Wonderful Thing.

YouWonderfulThingTag_A_DanielleLounds

My first project is a tag featuring a bunch of my favorite things: funky bird image, sequins, a wood tag, washi tape, chit chat stickers, and baker’s twine. I stamped the image two times, die cutting the first image with a circle die and trimming the bird from the second image. Both images were colored with Copic markers and then the second bird was added with dimensionals. I used a white pen to add some freckles to the bird’s cheek.

YouWonderfulThingTag_Closeup_DanielleLounds

I also decorated the back of the tag. First I covered the back with designer paper and then stamped the matching sentiment from the set. I added more washi tape, sequins, and a chit chat sticker. There are also a couple of small enamel dots.

I plan on making a couple more of these tags when I have time. I think they will be perfect on a small gift package.

YouWonderfulThingTag_Back_DanielleLounds

For my second project I used the same set to make a quick card.

YouWonderfulThingCard_A_DanielleLounds

Once again I colored with Copic markers, but for a bit more pizazz I added Glossy Accents to the bird.

YouWonderfulThingCard_BCloseup_DanielleLounds

Hope you enjoyed my samples today – would love to hear what you think of the new stamps!

For more inspiration using the latest TE products check out these talented designers:

4 comments:

  1. Love this funky bird! Your tag and card are both wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love both the birds!! So sharp looking to see one popped up and the other all glossy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful!!! I love your doodles!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card and tag; I like the colors and the stamp is too cute !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)