Saturday, May 10, 2014

C4C235: Bingo

Hey Crafty Peeps -

It is Saturday which means it is time for another crazy challenge! As usual you can find all the details and more inspiration on the Crazy 4 Challenges Blog.

C4C235TicTacToe_Americana_A_DanielleLounds

So this week we are playing Bingo!

C4C235Bingo

Use three items on your card or project--can be across, down, diagonal. Also you can use anything else to complete your design as long as your three Bingo elements are there. For my card I used Text, Distressing, and Bling.

C4C235TicTacToe_Americana_BCloseup_DanielleLounds

This cutie is Mischief Maker – Americana that I illustrated for Taylored Expressions. So happy with how she turned out and how this card came together.

For more challenge inspiration head over to Crazy 4 Challenges blog.

3 comments:

  1. Adorable image - and I like how you put the sentiment on separate strips.
    Cheers
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable image - and I like how you put the sentiment on separate strips.
    Cheers
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous coloring on the image....fab background....fun card

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)