Saturday, May 17, 2014

C4C236: Bunny Smiles

Hello peeps. Time for another crazy challenge from the crazies. Since it is the third weekend of the month we have a sketch for you.

I used a cute stamp from Whipper Snapper Designs for my card this week.

C4C236Sketch_SmileBunny_A_DanielleLounds

Here is a gander at the sketch:

C4C236

And a close up of the image. I used a Clear Wink of Stella glitter brush pen on the flower, butterfly, ladybug, and the bunny’s cheeks. Can’t quite see it in the picture but it is very glittery in person. I also added three Prima flowers to the card. I removed the original flower center and added some enamel dots. Just cause I love enamel dots. And I bought a bunch of them last weekend so I must use them. ;)

C4C236Sketch_SmileBunny_BCloseup_DanielleLounds

For more details on the challenge and inspiration from the rest of the crazies, head over to the Crazy 4 Challenges Blog.

4 comments:

  1. Love it, love the silver dots around the black border!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet, sweet image. Great take on the sketch. Love the silver dots.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute image! Love those blue flowers too.
    Cheers, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am lovin' all the dots and this sweet little image.....fab work

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)