Saturday, May 31, 2014

C4C238: Celebrate!

Hello sweet visitors!

It is time for another challenge from the crazies and this week we are challenging you to be inspired by your summer plans! Going on a trip, hanging at the beach, gardening, chilling at home? Whatever your plans let them be your inspiration for your project this week. For more details on the challenge and to see what the rest of the team created, head over to the Crazy 4 Challenges Blog.

C4C238_SummerPlans_A_DanielleLounds

So, I plan to enjoy the warm weather while it is here (winter was so long) so I am going to celebrate and maybe plant some flowers and stuff. Although at the moment the few flowers I have purchased are sitting on my deck dying from neglect. I so need to water them. ;) And then repot them into bigger planters. Weekend project!

For my card I went with a simple look, and used an image from the Botanicals 2 – Paper Smooches set. I stamped the leafy/flowery branch in Distress Ink three times on white cardstock. In particular I used Spun Sugar, Worn Lipstick, and Festive Berries colors. I heat embossed a sentiment from Bold Buzzwords – Paper Smooches in black.

C4C238_SummerPlans_B_DanielleLounds

For embellishment I just added a few enamel dots and some ivory jute. Easy Peasy!

5 comments:

  1. Great card as ever Danielle - I love the pop of aqua against the ombre of reds you creted ;) Thanks for the inspiration! Rx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree - love the aqua enamel dots and the ink colours you used :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on the theme challenge, and wonderful card.
    Cheers,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. a CAS beauty.....love it.....also love how you used the aqua brads...very clever

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)