Thursday, May 8, 2014

Leave a Little Sparkle

Hello Crafty Friends – It is Release Day at Taylored Expressions and I’m back to share a some tags that I created with the second stamp that I illustrated: Leave a Little Sparkle.

I went with a pink, cream, black, and silver theme for these tags.

LeaveSparkleSamples_A_DanielleLounds

I started by heat embossing the image in Rose Quarts Antiquities Embossing Powder (Ranger). I used some glittery silver corrugated cardstock behind the image. For even more glitter goodness I embellished with Diamond Stickles. I also added a doubled die cut butterfly (hot pink cardstock and vellum). Some black enamel dots (Doodlebug), pink gingham ribbon (May Arts), black baker’s twine (The Twinery), and an eyelet finished the tag.

LeaveSparkleSamples_B_DanielleLounds

So… this is a really pretty tag but it would also make a fab embellishment on a card. So I made a second tag and adhered it to a white card base.

LeaveSparkleSamples_C_DanielleLounds

Indeed, tags make great embellishments.

LeaveSparkleSamples_D_DanielleLounds

For more inspiration using the latest TE products check out these talented designers:

1 comment:

  1. I love them!! I need to remember to use tags on my cards! I'm loving your new stamps :) You mind telling what tag die you used?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)