Thursday, May 1, 2014

NON4: Furry Friends

Hello friends -

It is the first of the month which means it is time for another Naughty or Nice Challenge. Our challenge is “furry friends.” So break out your animal stamps and snarky sentiments and join us! We’d love to see what you create!

Print

I pulled out a couple of my favorite TSG sets (no longer available): Merry Christ-moose and Nice Rack. I went with a slightly naughty theme and paired one of the moose images with the “You’re a pain in the antlers” sentiment. LOL.

NON4_PainInTheAntlers_A_DanielleLounds

I colored the moose with Copic markers and used a white pen to add dots to the scarf. I also added a bit of glitter to the trees in the background.

NON4_PainInTheAntlers_BCloseup_DanielleLounds

He’s a cutie… but a sarcastic cutie. ;)

For more details on the challenge and inspiration head over to the Naughty or Nice Challenge Blog.

1 comment:

  1. Excellent! Great image, fabulous colouring AND a funny sentiment - wooo hooo! Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)