Monday, May 5, 2014

Taylored Expressions Sneak Peeks: Mischief Maker

Hello Crafty Friends -
I’m excited to be back this month with a couple of new stamps for Taylored Expressions! And the first one is Mischief Maker – Americana. She is one part sweet and three parts mischief. Americana is ready to celebrate the 4th with her puppy pal and maybe do a bit of grilling.  Mmmm… smores. ;)
MischiefMakerAmerican_A_DanielleLounds
I stamped Americana and her puppy in black in and then colored with Copic Markers. I added Crystal Stickles to the star on her shirt. For embellishment I added a metal number tab (Idea-ology) that I painted with Barn Door Distress Paint. I also added some red gingham fabric tape that I’ve had forever and never used. Which is a shame because it is great. I also added a few glittery enamel dots. I’m running low on them… must buy more.
MischiefMakerAmerican_BCloseup_DanielleLounds
Hope you enjoyed this cutie!
Taylored Expressions is celebrating Release Week with some fabulous giveaways! Visit the TE Blog each Sneak Peek Day this week for details on how you can enter to win.
TECircleLogoPartyHat1
For more sneak peeks, check out these talented ladies:

11 comments:

  1. Tres cute card, love the dog with the marshmallow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So stinking cute....love your card...and I can honestly say, Mischief Maker is the perfect name for the stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card! That little pup with the marshmallow is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable card. Love the little girl and the puppy with the marshmallow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So so so CUTE!!! I love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a CUTE card!!!! Love how you colored everything and love your card layout. It's perfect! XO

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute. Love the layering and the colors. That little girl is darling.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Isn't she adorable...your coloring is gorgeous and I love the awesome layout!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is too cute Danielle! Love the new stamps!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)