Saturday, June 7, 2014

C4C239: Manly Thanks

Hello everyone! It is time for another challenge from the Crazies and this week we have a doozy: make a masculine card. Well, maybe not that difficult, but making a manly card isn’t my specialty. Glitter on the other hand… I can do well. ;)

C4C_ManlyThanks_A_DanielleLounds

I did my best and replaced the need for glitter with a bit of heat embossing and some jumbo eyelets. Big hunks of metal are masculine, right? *wink*

I used my new set, Doodle Borders from Taylored Expressions, to create the background by stamping various borders on Kraft using Tree Branch Archival Ink (Ranger). I stamped the thanks from Bold Buzzwords (Paper Smooches) in Clear Emboss It ink (Ranger) on a piece of teal cardstock. I then heat embossed using Lime Green Embossing Powder (Ranger).C4C_ManlyThanks_BCloseup_DanielleLounds

For embellishment I used a couple of jumbo eyelets (We R Memory Keepers), jute string (Idea-ology) and black enamel dots (My Mind’s Eye). And that is as manly as I can make my cards. ;)

Head over to the Crazy 4 Challenges Blog for more details on the challenge and to see more fabulous inspiration from the Crazies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)