Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Enjoy the little things

Hello! I’m here tonight with a super quick card. I used the new The Little Things a la Carte stamp from Taylored Expressions.

 

TheLittleThingsSample2_A_DanielleLounds

I decided that instead of coloring the image I would stamp it in black on water color paper and then use a Distress Ink Reinker, a paint brush, and a bit of water to create a wash of color. The coordinating sentiment was stamped on cardstock and then cut out with a circle die. A bit of designer paper and a few enamel dots and I was done.

TheLittleThingsSample2_BCloseup_DanielleLounds

Super duper easy, right? Hope you enjoyed it!

Recipe:
Stamps: The Little Things
Dies: Circles (Spellbinders)
Paper: Marshmallow (Bazzill), Dried Marigold Distress (Core-dinations), Latest & Greatest designer (Authentique).
Ink: Ripe Persimmon Reinker (Ranger), Jet Black Archival (Ranger)
Accessories: Corner Chomper (We R Memory Keepers), enamel dots (My Mind's Eye), foam tape (TE).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)