Wednesday, June 18, 2014

June Birthday Tags

Hi all -

Thought I would share another project that I made with one of the sets I illustrated for Taylored Expressions for this last release. I used the Pockets & Pages Doodle Months to create a set of birthday tags to use in June. You know I love my tags!

PPDoodleMonths_ASingleTag_DanielleLounds

I stamped the June image in various colors of Archival Ink on white cardstock and then cut out using a circle die. I stamped a sentiment from It’s a Banner Day – 1 on green cardstock and cut to size, sniping the ends to make a banner. I used a die cut kraft tag as the base and added a jumbo eyelet, a bit of washi tape, and twine. Adhered the pieces together with foam tape and added a few sequins. So fun that I just had to make a set of three!

PPDoodleMonths_BTagPack_DanielleLounds

Have a good one!

Recipe:
Stamps: Pockets & Pages Doodle Months, It's a Banner Day-1
Dies: Circle (Spellbinders)
Paper: Kraft (TE), green, Marshmallow (Bazzill).
Ink: Dandelion, Leaf Green, Forget-me-not, Jet Black Archival Inks (Ranger).
Accessories: eyelet (We R Memory Keepers), baker's twine (Whisker Graphics), Washi Tape (The Paper Bakery), foam tape (TE), sequins.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)