Saturday, July 26, 2014

C4C246: Make Beautiful Things

Hello friends -

It is Saturday which means it is time for another crazy challenge. This week Frances is challenge us to make a card with more than one fold. I made one with TWO folds. Such an overachiever… not! You can find all the details on the challenge and see more fabulous samples at the Crazy 4 Challenges Blog.

C4C246BeautifulThings_A_DanielleLounds

For my take on the challenge I made a simple easel card. Easy peasy. I diecut a background from designer paper using a Scallop Square Die (Spellbinders) and stamped a sentiment from A Life She Loved (Taylored Expressions) in Rhubarb Stalk Memento Luxe ink. I used an image from the same set and colored it with Copic markers and then trimmed with scissors. I adhered it to the card with foam tape. Added a few enamel dots, small piece of grosgrain ribbon and a bit more designer paper along the card inside.

C4C246BeautifulThings_BCloseup_DanielleLounds

Hope you enjoyed my project today. Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Love this - what a great sentiment. Perfect card for the C4C challenge!
    Cheers
    Karen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)