Saturday, July 12, 2014

C4C244: Teddy Bear

Hello crafty friends,
Apparently the 10th July was Teddy Bear Picnic Day, so for our challenge this week we want you to create a card that includes a Teddy Bear. Head over to the Crazy 4 Challenges blog for all the details on the challenge and to see some fuzzy wuzzy inspiration. But before you head there, here is my take on the challenge:
C4C244_SweetWonderfulYou_A_DanielleLounds
I don’t have that many teddy bear images in my collection. Was a complete shock to me when I went digging through my stash of stamps for the perfect bear image. Fortunately one of the stamps I do have is from the uber cute Her Favorite Things – Anna Wight set from Whipper Snapper Designs.
I went for a clean look and paired the bear and sentiment with some Garden Party designer paper (Pebbles), sequins, and little enamel dots. I cut out the designer paper using Stitched Circles dies (MFT) and adhered to white cardstock using glue and dimensionals to create a layered look.
C4C244_SweetWonderfulYou_BCloseup_DanielleLounds
Let me know what you think. I always enjoy reading your comments. And don’t forget to head over to the Crazy 4 Challenges Blog.

2 comments:

  1. LOL!! I saw your card on the C4C blog, and thought oooooh, what a cute bear! So I popped over here to see what stamps you used. I TOTALLY LAUGHED when I saw it was mine! LOL!! I think I need another cup of coffee! :) Your card is ADORABLE!!! And so is that bear! Haaaa!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. EEEK - this is just SO sweet. What a great way to use a small image like that sweet bear.
    Cheers
    Karen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)