Wednesday, July 23, 2014

SPD07: Tanks for everything

Hello sweets!

I hope you are in the mood for white because my card today has white on white on white! I really wanted to showcase the image from Don’t Be Koi (SugarPea Designs), so I kept the rest of the card as neutral as possible. Just a few sequins and enamel dots and a bit of embossing using a Layering Stencil (Stampers Anonymous) and white embossing paste.


I paired the sweet image with a punny sentiment for the new SugarPea Designs challenge: You’re So Punny.


  • Play along with any stamp you like - but if you use SugarPea Designs, we'll top your voucher up to $15!
  • Combine our challenge with any other challenge(s)!
  • Upload to your blog or other online gallery using keyword: SPD07 so that we may check out your beautiful work
  • Add your link to the linkup on the SugarPea Blog. You'll find our current challenges on the sidebar.
Finally, a little close up of the image. It was colored with Copic Markers and then I coated the goldfish with a Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Pen.



The full set: Don’t Be Koi



2 comments:

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)