Friday, July 11, 2014

Sweet 2 Repeat Blog Hop

 

sweet2repeat

Welcome to the Sweet 2 Repeat Blog Hop for July! The new release from SugarPea Designs is available NOW – but the inspiration is still rolling on! Today the ProjectPea team are bringing you their sweet take on the cutest stamps around. You’ll want to hop along, because one lucky commenter will win the ENTIRE RELEASE!  Leave a comment for each designer to maximize your chances to win!

SPDGreatCatch_A_DanielleLounds

For my card I used the sweet raccoon from Great Catch to make a cheerful birthday card. I stamped him on Choice Snow White cardstock and then masked the image so that I could sponge the clouds onto the background using a cloud border die and Tumbled Glass Distress Ink. Once the sky was complete I removed the mask and colored the image using Copic Markers. I added a bit of Diamond Stickles to the fishy so it sparkles.

SPDGreatCatch_BCloseup_DanielleLounds

Some designer paper, ribbon, and enamel dots finished the card. Oh, and a matching sentiment from the set was stamped along the bottom. Here is the full set so you can see all of the fun sentiments. You can find this set and all of the recently released sets in the SugarPea Designs Store.

10294245_10152135008996868_3081847080316656324_n

But before you head to the store check out the rest of the ProjectPeas for more inspiration.

32 comments:

Lori Kobular said...

I love the sketch that you used to create this wonderful masculine card! This stamp set is just adorable and you did a great job on this card!

christina hume said...

I think you are so talented with coloring, I think this one is my favorite one.

jonim52 said...

Absolutely darling!

stampinfun71 said...

your cloud background is divine! The raccoon is so funny and your coloring is perfection! I love the fabric tabs too, nice touch!

Wendy said...

Great clouds!! And card!

M DelValle said...

Lovely card and so nicely colored! I love using circle dies!

Lisa T. said...

Great coloring! I also like the chevron ribbon tabs ~ nice touch. :)

Lori said...

What an adorable scene, Danielle! Love that sparkly fish! Love your coloring :D

Milka Gubo said...

ADORABLE :-D

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

I love everything about this - from your coloring to your amazing design!! That sparkly fish is adorbs!

Kerri said...

This is so cute!!! I love your coloring and the little scene you created:) What a great layout!

Lisa H. said...

Danielle. loooove this card so much. It's full of all kinds of fabulous details.

Sue D said...

Very cute--I like your coloring and the chevron ribbon tabs.

wendy said...

cuteness overload!!

marylouh said...

Had to smile when I saw this card. Having fishermen in the family I'll be using this set a lot. Great card.

Alanna said...

Super cute card.

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

totally cute card...wonderful colors!

Chitra Nair said...

So cute and I love your card...

Irene Grau said...

That little bandit sure has stolen my heart! Great card. Thanks for sharing!

Veronica Zamora said...

Can't get enough of this little raccoon guy! The card is really great and masculine!

Sharla said...

He is just so adorable! Love your card!

Maye M.L said...

Danielle, your raccoon is the sweetest thing, his rosy cheeks are darling. Love your coloring. The ground/ grass are perfect. Welcome to the family! Cheers!

Kim Haygood said...

This is such a colorful card and the raccoon is adorable! I like the background that you made with the border die and the sparkle on the fish just adds a little sparkle! Love it!

Lisa Lara said...

Brilliant coloring Danielle. I love how you grounded him. Beautiful grass.

loyaz said...

This is the cutest image and you did a terrific job with it. TFS

lindaplus3 said...

super job on your card... sparkling fish is so cute and I LOVE your clouds :) awesome coloring :)

Lyn Wallan-Smith said...

I love the way you have coloured this cute Raccoon the card is beautiful <3

Brianna loeffelbein said...

Super adorable, love the layout and the glittery fishy and fab coloring!!

Heather said...

This is so cute! Great layout and I love the little ribbon tabs.

Charity Chamberlain said...

Awe! He is so darling! Love it!

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

Danielle, your coloring is ah-mazing! Love your card.

Donna said...

Sweet design, coloring and design!