Sunday, July 27, 2014

You Blow Me Away

Hello!

I have to admit that I am completely in love with this little dragon from the Blow Me Away (SugarPea Designs) stamp set. I could color him/her in a rainbow of different colors and not be bored. But I’ll try to restrain myself from posting a dragon card every day… that might be too much.

BlowMeAwayDragon_A_DanielleLounds

I based the layout of my card on Deconstructed Sketch #160. If I made this card over again I’d skip the little hexagon die cuts… they aren’t thrilling me. ;) I stamped the dragon two times and cut out the second image after coloring and adhered over the first with dimensional tape. Added some texture by adding Glossy Accents and using a Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Pen.

BlowMeAwayDragon_BCloseup_DanielleLounds

Here is a look at the full set and you can find it in the store HERE.

10334250_10152135014166868_1143738965263858445_n

Hope you enjoyed this little fella. You will probably see him on my blog again… but not right away. Open-mouthed smile

1 comment:

  1. I just love him in pink and green Danielle and with the sparkles. So cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)