Saturday, August 2, 2014

C4C247: Banners

I’m back. It’s Saturday again which means it is time for another crazy challenge. This week Helen is challenging use to add her favorite element: bunting (banners). You can find all the details on the challenge and more fabulous samples (I’ve seen them) on the Crazy 4 Challenges Blog.

C4C247BannersGalore_A_DanielleLounds

For my card I broke out a couple of Lawn Fawn stamp sets: Bannerific and Beep Boop Birthday. I created three paper pieced banners using one of the stamps from Bannerific and the designer paper pad, Front Porch (Pebbles).  I coated a few of the flags with a Wink of Stella Clear glitter pen once the banners were assembled.

C4C247BannersGalore_BCloseup_DanielleLounds

I thought a super happy robot would pair well with the banners so I added one from the Beep Boop Birthday set. Stamped a sentiment from the same set on the cloud background (Cut & Paste Charm paper pad from My Mind’s Eye) and after adhering the layers together embellished with just a few sequins.

C4C247BannersGalore_CCloseup_DanielleLounds

Thanks for stopping by! Hope you have a fabulous crafty weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)