Saturday, August 9, 2014

C4C248: Pop, Flip, Spring…

Welcome to the weekend! And since it is now Saturday that also means it is time for another crazy challenge! This week Helen is challenging us to make a 3D card; one that either Pops Up, Stands Up, Flips, or has some other 3D element to it. You can find all the details of the challenge on the Crazy 4 Challenges Blog.

PowerNapperPopped_A_DanielleLounds

For my sample I added an Action Wobble spring behind the main image panel. Give the cat a little push and he shakes and shimmies… might even wake him up. He’s very sleepy… too much work. I also made this card for one of the Dare to Get Dirty Challenges taking place over at SplitCoastStampers this week.

PowerNapperPopped_B_DanielleLounds

The cat image is one of my new illustrations for Taylored Expressions. He is part of the new Smarty Pants stamp set. You’ll have to let me know what you think of him. I colored him with Copic markers, added a few dots to his tie with a white gel pen, and coated his glasses with Glossy Accents.

Besides the wobble spring I built a couple of banners for decoration using the Ribbon Flags Sizzlets Dies and some gold wire.

PowerNapperPopped_C_DanielleLounds

Thanks for stopping by! Hope you have a fun weekend!

2 comments:

  1. loving those glasses and the pennants.....fun card

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable image! Great card for the C4C challenge, and I love that the kitty is on an Action Wobble. How fun!
    Cheers
    Karen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)