Monday, August 25, 2014

SPDSS10: Ready, Set, Blow!

Ready for something bright and cheerful and happy? I am sharing a card for this week’s sketch challenge at SugarPea Designs: SPDSS10 using my favorite set Blow Me Away.

SPDSS10_ReadySetBlow_A_DanielleLounds

Here is the sketch, I rotated the sketch 90 degrees, counter-clockwise:

SPDSS10

The little dragon was colored with Copic markers and highlighted here and there with a Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Pen.

SPDSS10_ReadySetBlow_C_DanielleLounds

Used a bunch of fun embellishments from my collection on this one: wood tag, flair badge, sequins, and jute. The designer paper is the Jubilee – Wild Berry 6x6 pad from My Mind’s Eye.

SPDSS10_ReadySetBlow_B_DanielleLounds

If you play along with our sketch challenge there is a wonderful prize.

You just need to follow a few little rules:

  • Play along with any stamp you like - but if you use SugarPea Designs, we'll top your voucher up to $15!
  • Feel free to rotate/flip the sketch, or exchange any shapes for what works with your design, just make sure the sketch is recognizable!
  • Combine our sketch with any other challenge(s) (except another sketch!)
  • Upload to your blog or other online gallery using keyword: SPDSS10 so that we may check out your beautiful work Add your link to the linkup on the SugarPea Blog. You'll find our current challenges on the sidebar.

For my take on the sketch I used the following set, Blow Me Away:

10334250_10152135014166868_1143738965263858445_n

2 comments:

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)