Friday, August 8, 2014

Sweet2Repeat Hop: Life’s a beach!

Welcome to the SugarPea Designs Sweet2Repeat blog hop!

10419632_10152192150216868_2280780313217146598_nToday all the SugarPeas are hopping, showing off even more ways to use the FABULOUS July release - Seaside Wishes, Great Catch, Spare Me and Twinkle Twinkle. We know you’re going to be inspired!

LifesABeachCard_A_DanielleLounds

For my sample today, I used the SeaSide Wishes stamp set to create a clean & simple card. I used the accessory stamps from the set to create a small beach scene that I colored with Copic markers. I embellished my mostly white card with a few sequins and a bit of designer paper from the Switchboard paper pad (Pink Paislee).

LifesABeachCard_BCloseup_DanielleLounds

That’s it for my card today… easy peasy one!

commentwingraphic

Leave a comment at each spot along the way for a chance to win $10 to spend on some SugarPea sweetness of your very own!

You can find the SeaSide Wishes set in the SPD store HERE.

10367161_10152135009281868_8504902883595559182_n

For more samples check out these talented designers:

14 comments:

  1. Love your card that crab is just the cutest

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your card it is so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Danielle this is a glorious card, love it! Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  4. super fun way to use this set, love it Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  5. clean and simple but so pretty.
    thanks for sharing a great card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the card design and your coloring and sequins.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely love the little crab!! so much character in such a small little stamp!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. ADORABLE!! Such a great CAS card, and thanks for showing off that you can make a fabulous card with the "extras" from a set.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So adorable Danielle. I just love your layout and what a cute way to spotlight those sweet images.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! This is so cute, I love the CAS design!

    ReplyDelete
  11. OH I love this CAS card...so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a cute beach card...love that little crab and the sparkly sand.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)