Tuesday, August 5, 2014

TE Blog Hop: Lead the Way

Hello! It is day two of sneak peeks for Taylored Expressions and I’m joining the team to share some tags I created with the new Every Which Way stamp set.

LeadTheWay_ASingleTag_DanielleLounds

Big tags… and if one tag is fun… how about a whole set? I started by using a couple of Tim Holtz Layering stencils and various colors of Dylusions Ink Sprays to color manila tags.

LeadTheWay_BSingleTag_DanielleLounds

I stamped the little car from the set on white cardstock and some designer papers. I paper pieced the body of the car and colored the remaining areas with markers. I then used a Wink of Stella Clear Glitter pen to add shimmer to the windows and fenders. For a final touch I also coated the windows with Glossy Accents. I stamped a couple more images on cardstock and assembled the tags, adding some ribbon and pom pom trim.

LeadTheWay_CCloseup_DanielleLounds

So what to do with these pretty tags besides add them to gifts? How about taking one (a fourth one I made) and using it as the cover to a tag booklet?! Just need a book ring.

LeadTheWay_DTagBook_DanielleLounds

I used additional manila tags for the pages, some of which I colored with leftover ink left on the stencils. On a few of the blank pages I stamped additional images form the set in black. Added a few photos and a bit of journaling to complete the little mini book.

LeadTheWay_FPage_DanielleLounds

See you later this week with more inspiration. But before you go…

TECircleLogoPartyHat1

Taylored Expressions is celebrating Release Week with some fabulous giveaways! Visit the TE Blog each Sneak Peek Day this week for details on how you can enter to win.
For more delightful inspiration check out these talented ladies:

    6 comments:

    1. Love everything about this set, Danielle! Your tags are beautiful - the stenciled backgrounds really make them pop! Love your mini tag book, too!

      ReplyDelete
    2. What a clever idea! Love the tag book!

      ReplyDelete
    3. Love the stenciling you did. Great job.

      ReplyDelete
    4. Love your mini! The tags are super cute!

      ReplyDelete

    Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)