Thursday, August 7, 2014

TE Release Day: A Bit of Mischief

Hello crafty peeps -

Today is the day! All of the new stamps and dies are now available for purchase in the Taylored Expressions store. I illustrated three of the new sets: Smarty Pants, Every Which Way, and Mischief Maker – Back to School. I used the sweet Mischief Maker for a couple of projects today.

MischiefMakerWApple_A_DanielleLounds
First up is a card I made using the sets and Switchboard designer paper (Pink Paislee). I colored the image with Copic markers and added a bit of Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Pen to her hair bow and apple. I added a little chevron badge as an embellishment.

MischiefMakerWApple_B_DanielleLounds
For my second project I made a tag using the same papers and color scheme. I started with an acrylic artist trading card (ClearScraps). I backed it with a bit of designer paper that I attached with a jumbo pink eyelet. Embellished with another badge and added some black baker’s twine.

MischiefMakerWApple_C_DanielleLounds
Hope you enjoyed my projects. For more fabulous samples using the new products check out these talented designers:

      2 comments:

      1. Wht a darling card and tag Danielle. Love the sweet image and the coloring. The sparkly apple is a nice touch. :)

        ReplyDelete
      2. She is adorable, Danielle! Such a great image :)

        ReplyDelete

      Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)