Saturday, September 6, 2014

C4C252: a little behind

Hello crafty friends – it is time for another crazy challenge and guess what?! I’m the hostess this month and I have some fun challenges in store for you. This week I’m challenging you to make a belated birthday card. My mom’s birthday was earlier this week and as I’m horrible about mailing out cards on time I need a belated one (and I could use a bunch for the rest of the year). I’m sure I am not the only one… ;)

BelatedBirthdayBunny_A_DanielleLounds

For my card I used the Easter Doodles stamp set from Taylored Expressions – just love that bunny. Inside of the card says “Happy Birthday.” Designer paper and enamel dots are from the Just Sayin’ line from My Mind’s Eye. Also added some large sequins and jute for embellishment.

BelatedBirthdayBunny_B_DanielleLounds

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you join us for the challenge. Visit the Crazy 4 Challenges Blog for more details on the challenge and to see some great inspiration.

2 comments:

  1. Humorous sentiment and what an appropriate bunny. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. too funny....we were on the same wavelength this week....I was undecided between the one you used and the one I ended up using...just love these TE belated stamps and sentiments......yours is fabbo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)