Saturday, September 13, 2014

C4C253: Write stuff

Hello crafty friends -

I’m the hostess at Crazy 4 Challenges this month and I have another fun challenge for you this week. I want you to break out your notepaper, schoolbooks, and pencils! Our theme for this week is school. Use cute school themed stamps, paper clips, notepaper… anything school related is good!

WriteStuff_A_DanielleLounds

The just released Teacher’s Pet stamp set from SugarPea Designs was perfect timing for this week’s challenge. And no I didn’t plan it that way. Pure luck! ;)

I die cut a piece of notepaper using the Notepaper & Clipboard die set from cardstock and then heat embossed the apple image in Frosted Crystal (Ranger) embossing powder using VersaMark Ink (Tsukineko). Once cooled I stamped the sentiment using Archival Jet Black ink. I then stamped a bunch of the smaller images on white cardstock and colored them with Copic markers. Once trimmed I adhered them to the notepaper using foam dimensionals and liquid glue. Finished the apple image with a Clear Wink of Stella Glitter Pen and Glossy Accents. Added some coordinating designer paper and a bit of ribbon to finish the look.

WriteStuff_B_DanielleLounds

To see more fabulous samples and play along with the challenge visit the Crazy 4 Challenges Blog.

Here is a look at the full Teacher’s Pet stamp set:

10629842_10152320812341868_67035749860753885_n

2 comments:

  1. This is awesome! I love how you made the apple background and used the ruler ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally adorable. Love the tone on tone stamping.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)