Sunday, September 28, 2014

Carried Away Tags

I wanted to share another project I made this month using the new stamps I illustrated for Taylored Expressions. This time I made a couple of tags featuring a cute accessory image from the Mischief Maker Carried Away mini set.

CarriedAwayTags_A_DanielleLounds

I stamped the little puppy and balloons in VersaMark on watercolor paper and heat embossed with black embossing powder. Next I die cut the image and then water colored with Sakura Koi Water Colors. I finished by adding a bit of shimmer to the balloons with a Clear Wink of Stella Brush Pen. Easy peasy.

The rest of the tag was super simple, just a bit of designer paper cut to size, a large crystal star, a jumbo eyelet, and a bit of twine.

CarriedAwayTags_B_DanielleLounds

Hope you enjoyed these little tags… sneak peeks for the October Release start tomorrow. Hmm… on that note I really need to spend some quality time in my craft room.

Recipe:
Stamps: Mischief Maker Carried Away (Taylored Expressions).
Paper: water color, The Sweetest Thing designer (My Mind's Eye), die cut tag.
Ink: VersaMark, Archival Jet Black (Ranger).
Accessories: jumbo eyelet (We R Memory Keepers), circle die (Spellbinders), stars (Idea-ology), baker's twine (The Twinery), foam tape, Sakura Koi Water Colors, black embossing powder (Ranger), 1/4" Corner Chomper (We R Memory Keepers).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)