Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Happy Fall Treat Boxes

Hey sweet friends -

Welcome to our Monthly ProjectPea Blog Hop!!

Each month we challenge our fabulous team of ProjectPea Designers to create FUN & CREATIVE projects that are sure to make you look at your stamp sets with brand new eyes!

10530707_10152596517179847_3807573152290668477_n

Our team has pulled out all of the stops with a variety of projects that will spark YOUR creativity. Click through to each of their blogs (listed at the end of my post) to see the FUN they have dreamed up. Leave a little blog love for the team and one lucky commenter will WIN a $15 Gift Certificate to the SPD Boutique.

FallTreatBoxes_A_DanielleLounds

For my project I cut out some little boxes I designed using the Silhouette Cameo. I turned the opening in the front into a little shaker box lined with designer paper.

ProjectHop_PumpkinShakerBox_A_DanielleLounds

Each shaker was filled with a variety of sequins: holographic black, white satin, gold stars, and silver.

FallTreatBoxes_B_DanielleLounds

To embellish I colored some pumpkins from the Bountiful Blessings stamp set, colored with Copic markers and cut out. Added another strip of designer paper and a few enamel dots for embellishment. Cute and fun… perfect for holding some yummy candy.

FallTreatBoxes_C_DanielleLounds

Thanks for stopping by. Hope you enjoyed my treat boxes this month. For more inspiration check out the rest of the Project Pea team:


Stamps used:10514492_10152320811981868_3682127925776773645_n

28 comments:

  1. What a great idea to make a shaker on the front of the gift bags and the little pumpkins are adorable...such a fun project!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute Danielle! So creative to make a shaker on the front!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute as can be, Danielle!!! So clever! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The little shakers on the front.....SO CUTE!! Love those darling treat bags!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Who doesn't love a good shaker card! So adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super sweet treat box with a shaker to boot! Somebody's gonna love those!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun gift bags and
    the shaker part is
    a great idea!
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really do love those little pumpkins in this set. Such a great idea with the shaker bags. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really do love those little pumpkins in this set. Such a great idea with the shaker bags. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is sooooo cute Danielle :-D And it shakes :-D Ohhh WOW :-D Must try this :-D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wow, how cool are these! Love the shaker effect :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your shaker box treat boxes are so darn cute!! I am sure whoever receives them is going to be Ghoulishly happy!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very cute shaker treat boxes--love the pumpkins.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Adorable fall treat bags...love the shaker element and the scalloped border.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love these gorgeous treat boxes Danielle.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such SWEET little shaker boxes Danielle! I really like your owl too, LOL! I was supposed to get a Cameo for my birthday this year, but it has been put on hold for a little while. Oh well, maybe next year? Happy Fall! ~ Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  17. What great treat boxes. The scalloped edged are perfect. In your other posts, I love the texture on your bear. He looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love how you used the accessory stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  19. So clever to add a shaker to a treat box. So clever.

    ReplyDelete
  20. These are great. Shaker is all the rave right now and who can't use more treat bags! I use them for work ALL the time....I must go through a million. However, I had never thought of this! Thank you for a SUPER hop! Love the uber-creativity!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your project has just inspired the card I'm going to make for the SPD Fall challenge. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Your ideas are great! I love that you created a shaker element within this treat box...never would have thought of that!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)