Monday, September 8, 2014

September TE Sneak Peeks: Party Grumplings

Hello crafty friends – I’m excited to start this week with some fun sneak peeks for the Taylored Expressions September Release. And this month’s release is extra special for the following reasons:
  • It’s TE’s sixth birthday!
  • To celebrate, along with new stamps and dies, we are releasing our very own line of patterned paper and coordinating cardstock, as well as our own Embossing Folders.
  • Visit the TE Blog for a fun sketch challenge with a $250 prize gift certificate. 
SuckItUpCupcake_A_DanielleLounds

Speaking of the sketch challenge, I used it for this grumpy birthday card featuring the new Party Grumblings stamp set. I did turn the sketch on its side so twist your neck to the left a bit and you will see it. ;) There are five super grumpy critters in this set that I hope you just love. I was super excited when Taylor green lighted the rough drafts for this set as I have a list of people that will get a chuckle from these images on a birthday card. And the coordinating sentiments they came up with? So freaking funny (I did suggest one or two of them).

SuckItUpCupcake_B_DanielleLounds

And here is a selfie of me with my card. Took me five zillion tries to get this picture and I still managed to give the card a trim and position myself so that I have a chair with an afghan growing out the side of my head. LOL. Can’t wait to see all of your selfies… this will be fun!

IMG_20140907_202354

Are you wondering about this fantastic prize I mentioned earlier? For your chance to win a $250 Gift Certificate to the Taylored Expressions Store, you must complete ALL of the following:
  1. Create a card using the sketch pictured. While we love to see them used, TE products are not required for participation.
  2. Take a photo of you holding your card (or have a friend take it for you.)
  3. Add your photo to the TE Blog using the InLinkz link-up on this post. If you would prefer to email us your photo, send it to contests@tayloredexpressions.com with the Subject: Triple S Challenge
  4. Share some joy by giving or sending your card to someone! Leave a comment below telling us the name of the lucky recipient.Complete all steps by 11:59 pm PST on Sunday, September 14, 2014. One winner will be chosen at random from all eligible entries. Limit one entry per person.
So, if a grumpy bear is cute, how cute do you think a grumpy bunny is? How about this cute:

GrumpyBunnyTag_A_DanielleLounds

I used the bunny from Party Grumplings to create a little birthday tag. Perfect for that person who is forever young. Hee hee.

GrumpyBunnyTag_B_DanielleLounds

Thanks for visiting, crafty friends! If you'd like to see more projects and new product information, please head over to the TE Blog for a complete blog roll of our participating designers!



8 comments:

  1. So, so cute, Danielle! And I LOVE your selfie! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOOOOOOO CUTE! Your selfie is adorable! Love those grumpy gus' and your fabulous coloring!!! XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally adorable creations. I love those cute grumplings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shut up!!! How cute is this idea! These are darling GF!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shut up!!! How cute is this idea! These are darling GF!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent job with the grumpies! Love them! Wish my dad were still around, he'd love one of these on his birthday card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)