Thursday, September 18, 2014

Shaking up some Hello

Hello sweet friends -

How about something extra nice tonight? I made this lovely a while back and am just not sharing it here.

DTGD14_YellowHello_A_DanielleLounds

A few quick details: I created a shaker box using a spellbinder's label die, cardstock, designer paper, foam tape, and sequins. Created a sentiment topper by die cutting four pieces of yellow cardstock with the hello die and then stacking them together using Glossy Accents as an adhesive. For a final touch I painted over the hello with a glitter pen and then coated with more of the Glossy Accents.

DTGD14_YellowHello_B_DanielleLounds

The gnome was stamped on white cardstock, colored, and cut out. His hat was paper pieced form designer paper. I didn't like the way I colored it so I covered it up. :) Finished the card with Liquid Pearls and ivory jute.

DTGD14_YellowHello_C_DanielleLounds

Thanks for stopping by! I’m off to craft something new.

Stamps: Gnome Sweet Gnome (Lawn Fawn)
Paper: Natural Ivory (SU!), Delightful designer (Authentique), Choice Snow White (TE)
Paper Size: 5.5 x 4.25
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers
Accessories: Labels die (Spellbinders), Glossy Accents, Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Pen, Gold Liquid Pearls (Ranger), Sequins, Scripty Hello (Lawn Fawn), ivory jute (May Arts), acetate, foam tape, Corner Chomper (We R Memory Keepers).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)