Thursday, September 11, 2014

TE September Release Day: Lil Pumpkin

Woot! Today is the day. All of the wonderful new products from Taylored Expressions are now available. Hopefully you are as excited about this release as I am. I’d love to hear what you think about it, especially the images I illustrated. ;)

I thought I would share a sample today using one of the new Mischief Makers: Lil Pumpkin. But first I have to ask… how many of you dressed up as a pumpkin as a child? How many of you liked your costume so much you wore it more than one year? Yeah, I was the kid who was a pumpkin several years in a row until the costume was too small. But it was great! Hand sewn by my mom and everything. I’d take tissue paper and crumple it up and use it to fluff out the pumpkin so I’d look like a big round orange ball. It was awesome and toasty warm which is important in Michigan in October. Hmmm… although the giant frog costume she made for my brother was even cooler AND it was big enough an adult could wear it. Really wish she still had that one. ;)

LilPumpkin_A_DanielleLounds

So what do you think? I colored her with Copic markers and then trimmed. I added glimmer to the pumpkin face using a Clear Wink of Stella Glitter Pen and then coated with Glossy Accents. Also used the glitter pen on her sleeves and leggings.

LilPumpkin_B_DanielleLounds

Thanks for visiting, crafty friends! If you'd like to see more projects and new product information, please head over to the TE Blog for a complete blog roll of our participating designers!

3 comments:

  1. The little Mischief Maker line is adorable, Danielle! Darling card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card Danielle. Love the coloring and the touch of sparkle on her! The background paper is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet, Danielle! Love the added sparkle! Congrats on another fabulous release!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)