Saturday, October 18, 2014

C2C258 Aw nuts!

I’m back! How about a punny birthday card this time? I used the Party Grumplings stamp set and just a few embellishments to create this card. Super simple look to this one.

C4C258AwwNutsSquirrel_A_DanielleLounds

Love this squirrel – think I really nailed the grouchy/sneering look on this guy. To offset his grouchiness I added little butterflies. I picture him thinking “I’m so grouchy I’m sprouting butterflies”. Ha!

C4C258AwwNutsSquirrel_B_DanielleLounds

Here is a look at the sketch (I was very liberal with my take on it):

C4C258

Make sure to head over to the Crazy 4 Challenges Blog for more fabulous samples!

3 comments:

  1. Ahahahaha - that is a critter with ATTITUDE. Love it. AND I love the addition of the butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the grumpy little squirrel and your butterflies finished off the sketched perfectly.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)