Sunday, October 5, 2014

C4C256: Have a Boo-rific Day

Hello Crafty Friends -

Yesterday was a busy day as I had some friends over for a small crafty class. I did find time to make a sweet Halloween featuring one of the images form the Critters in Costume stamp set from Taylored Expressions (one of my illustrations).

BooCritterCard_A_DanielleLounds

I used this week’s color challenge from Crazy 4 Challenges for the color theme (added a bunch of gray and black as the neutrals). And there is some green… just very little. ;)

colorC4C

Image was colored with Copic markers and accented with a Clear Wink of Stella Pen and Glossy Accents. Designer paper is from Doodlebug and I accented the main image with some burlap ribbon and ivory jute from May Arts. Added a few purple enamel dots here and there.

BooCritterCard_B_DanielleLounds

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

1 comment:

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)