Monday, October 27, 2014

C4C259: Spooky Good Time

Hello, crafty friends – took me a couple of extra days but I have my take on the latest Crazy 4 Challenges challenge: C4C259.

SpookyGoodTime

This week we want you to use the following picture for inspiration:

C4C259

I loved all of those little pumpkins in a row so I incorporated that into my card by using the pumpkin from the Critters in Costume stamp set (Taylored Expressions). Each pumpkin was paper pieced with a different pattern of designer paper.

Built a sentiment from painted foam letters and label letters and embellished the card with a few fibers and sequins.

SpookyGoodTime_B_DanielleLounds

Spooky good, right? Be sure to check out the Crazy 4 Challenges Blog for more fabulous samples and to join in the fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)