Thursday, October 9, 2014

Happy happy birthday

Hey crafty peeps -

Popping in tonight with a quick birthday card I made a bit ago and thought I would finally share here. This sweet little cat was my contribution to the And Many More stamp set from Taylored Expressions.

HappyHapyCat_A_DanielleLounds

Colored him with Copic makers and embellished with Glossy Accents. Very simple and clean layout with just a few sequins. Easy peasy.

HappyHapyCat_B_DanielleLounds

I’ll be back tomorrow with some *sugary* inspiration.

Recipe:
Stamps: And Many More (Taylored Expressions).
Paper: Marshmallow (Bazzill), Project Life grid card, Choice Snow White (Taylored Expressions), Jubilee designer (My Mind's Eye).
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers.
Accessories: Clear Wink of Stella Glitter Pen, Glossy Accents, Circle die (Spellbinders), sequins.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)