Friday, October 17, 2014

Merry and Bright Mailbox

Hello, Friday! Hello, weekend!

Had a busy week at work doing some intensive learning so I’m ready for a couple days off. And since I have a long list of crafty projects to work on I need to hunt down my inner crafter and put her to work with stamps and inks. Lol.

My first project for the weekend is this card I finally finished up tonight:

MerryAndBrightMailbox_A_DanielleLounds

I used the new You’ve Got Mail – Christmas (TE) stamp to create a merry xmas card. Paper pieced the trees and the bow and colored the rest of the image with Copic markers. Added some White Liquid Applique to the white portions. For the little ornaments on the tree I used a white gel pen to color them and then applied Glossy Accents and a dusting of glitter.

MerryAndBrightMailbox_B_DanielleLounds

Kept the rest of the card clean and simple. Just added a sentiment from Many Minis – Holidays (TE) and cut it out using a little frame from Shopping Bag and Labels die set (TE).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)