Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Project Pea Blog Hop: Get Well Wishes

Hey sweet friends -

Welcome to our Monthly ProjectPea Blog Hop!!

Each month we challenge our fabulous team of ProjectPea Designers to create FUN & CREATIVE projects that are sure to make you look at your stamp sets with brand new eyes!

ProjectPea-Blog-Hop-Graphic

Our team has pulled out all of the stops with a variety of projects that will spark YOUR creativity. Click through to each of their blogs (listed at the end of my post) to see the FUN they have dreamed up. Leave a little blog love for the team and one lucky commenter will WIN a $15 Gift Certificate to the SPD Boutique.

Comment-Graphic

For my project today I decorated a box that can fill with goodies for a friend who is feeling under the weather.

GetWellBox_A_DanielleLounds

I used the Sniffles & Snuggles stamp set and stamped on watercolor paper and colored with Sakurai Koi Watercolors. I covered the sides of the box with some strips of designer paper (Teresa Collins) and the edges of the lid with a bit of washi tape.

GetWellBox_B_DanielleLounds

The top of the box was covered with a white doily and then I added a bit more texture with some jute, brown striped grosgrain ribbon, and another strip of designer paper.

GetWellBox_C_DanielleLounds

Finished with a small clothespin and a few light gray enamel dots. All ready to be filled with cold fighting goodies!

GetWellBox_D_DanielleLounds

Thanks for stopping by. Hope you enjoyed my project this month. For more inspiration check out the rest of the Project Pea team:


Stamps used:

10516715_10152320812271868_3090849017427028931_n

25 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness this is totally wonderful love every inch of it <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so so cute!! I love the added clip to this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet and I'm sure it will cheer up your friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG this is so adorable. The stamp set is perfect for a kid or mom under the weather.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is awesome! great design. :) Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This box would make anyone feel better quicker. Love all the details you added.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a cute idea! Just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the get well box idea! This image is so adorable. Great watercoloring!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am smiling from ear to ear - just got this set, and can't wait to ink it up! Thanks for inspiring me :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. so cute! love the soft colors!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Too cute! Great
    design with the
    box, lovely
    coloring.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so cute and such a fun little box, surely it will make your friend feel better!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a wonderful gift to cheer up a sick friend.

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG.. This is soooo sweet. Adorable image.. Fabulous coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this. What a great idea and sweet image. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  16. Aww this is beautiful. It will cheer your friend up for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ooo . . . perfect for a little get well gift. I loved this image the first time I saw it. The stuffed animals with the tissues just crack me up. Gorgeous project.

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is the sweetest little gift box to lift someone's spirit!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous watercoloring Danielle. I love this sweet box.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I so need this set and this box is splendid! How great to stuff with things to make someone feel better!!!! I must have this, I have quite a Christmas wish list for stamps!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)