Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Ready, set, snow tag

Hello, friends -

I’ve been on a tag making kick lately and I have yet another one to share with you. This time I used a couple of my new illustrations to make a snow globe shaker embellishment for the tag.

SnowGlobeSnowman_A_DanielleLounds

I stamped the Snow Globe image on Sugar Crush cardstock and then cut out using the matching die. I lined the opening with a piece of acetate. I also cut out a backer from Sugar Crush cardstock just using the outside snow globe die. I stamped one of my favorite new images (I cannot resist a cute snowman) from the Ready, Set, Snow stamp set on the backer and colored with Copic markers.

I used foam tape to build a wall around the image and added a variety of sequins before adhering the front to the shaker. At this point I paper pieced the base of the snow globe and adhered to a decorated tag base (ribbon and Liquid Pearls).

SnowGlobeSnowman_B_DanielleLounds

And it is all ready to be attached to a pretty gift package. Although I must admit that I’m not quite ready for snow yet. ;)

2 comments:

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)