Monday, October 13, 2014

SPDSS13: Things just GOAT serious

Hello crafty friends -

It is time for another sketch challenge at SugarPea Designs and this is another fun one. I broke an oldie but goodie set, Totes Ma Goats, and sharpened my scissors to do some paper piecing of the image.

SPDSS13_GoatSerious_A_DanielleLounds

Here is a look at the sketch:

1458422_10152739154424847_6600797852085191785_n

For my sample today I did no coloring… just used various neutral toned designer papers to paper piece the image. I used more of the designer paper on the card base and embellished with some ribbon, jute, and sequins.

SPDSS13_GoatSerious_B_DanielleLounds

If you play along with our sketch challenge there is a wonderful prize.

You just need to follow a few little rules:

  • Play along with any stamp you like - but if you use SugarPea Designs, we'll top your voucher up to $15!
  • Feel free to rotate/flip the sketch, or exchange any shapes for what works with your design, just make sure the sketch is recognizable!
  • Combine our sketch with any other challenge(s) (except another sketch!)
  • Upload to your blog or other online gallery using keyword: SPDSS13 so that we may check out your beautiful work Add your link to the linkup on the SugarPea Blog. You'll find our current challenges on the sidebar.

For my card today I used the Totes Ma Goats stamp set which you can find in the SugarPea Designs store HERE.

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous stand out card Danielle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool card love the paper piecing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg, I never thought of paper piecing the goat, brilliant GF!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)