Thursday, October 2, 2014

TE Release Day: A Bit of Mischief

Hello, Crafty Friends

It’s release day at Taylored Expressions which means lots of new fun products for purchase! Have you seen the new dies? Swoon!

I had a lot of fun illustrating for this release and I’m excited to see what you do with the new stamps (feel free to drop me a link to anything you make). I haven’t even had time to ink up all of the new images but I’ll change that this coming weekend.

I did make a couple of samples with the new Mischief Makers: Pilgrim and Ice, Ice Baby:

GiveThanksMM_A_DanielleLounds

I did some paper piecing and colored with Copic markers on this one. I also tried my hand at incorporating a paper doily into the card… hmmm… not really loving it paired with the busy designer paper. I’ll try again.

GiveThanksMM_B_DanielleLounds

For my second card I used Ice, Ice Baby. Did you see the cat accessory image in this set? Makes me giggle so much!

IceIceBabySample_A_DanielleLounds

I added some Liquid Applique and glitter to the fluffy portions of her coat and colored the rest of the image. I used a much neglected accessory on this card… brads. Been a while.

IceIceBabySample_B_DanielleLounds

Hope you enjoyed these mischievous girls. If you are wondering I inked the following new stamp sets:

  • Mischief Maker – Pilgrim
  • Mischief Maker – Ice, Ice Baby
  • Wishes on a Wire
  • You’ve Got Mail – Christmas
  • Ready, Set, Snow
  • Snow Globe
  • Deck the Halls

Thanks for visiting, crafty friends! If you'd like to see more projects and new product information, please head over to the TE Blog for a complete blog roll of our participating designers!

4 comments:

  1. These are amazing Danielle! The use of burlap on the second card is just brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love both of these, Danielle! I especially love the burlap behind mischievous ice girl, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute cards Danielle. Love the sweet images, the coloring... the doily and the burlap give a wonderful texture to your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute images, Danielle 😊

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)